Lash's stunning debut 'I'm Gonna Be There' sees 2 Remixes th...
Dominican Republic producer Lash's original 'I'm Gonna Be There' returns on Enhanced with two invigorating, varied new Remixes from some of the Dance world's most prodigious talents in Andy Bianchini & Louders.
Opening with Brazilian Andy Bianchini's distinct Future House flavour, 'I'm Gonna Be There' takes on a typically bouncing, loaded bass direction. Andy's flared bass kicks over chopped up vocals and stretched FX make for a growling, club-ready opener.
Italian duo Louders bring their melodic edge to Lash's original with a reinvented take bringing smooth chords, crisp drums and building atmospherics in a brilliantly diverse take on 'I'm Gonna Be There'.
Check out the Original here, ahead of Friday's Remixes release...
ENHANCED SESSIONS 436
01. Tritonal & Sj - Calabasas
02. Powl - All Clear
03. Lash - I'm Gonna Be There (Andy Bianchini Remix)
04. Keanu Silva - Risk It All
05. Going Deeper - Mighty Fun Splasher
06. Steff Da Campo x Siks - Make Me Feel
07. Dropgun & Asketa feat. Jessame - My Way
08. Merk & Kremont - Turn It Around
Tune of The Week:
09. Ost & Meyer - Painter
10. Jonas Blue feat. Moelogo - We Could Go Back (Jonas Blue & Jack Wins Club Mix)
11. Maxim Schunk x Raven & Kreyn feat. BISHØP - My Name
12. Bali Bandits - 2 Supermodels
13. Lazy Jay - Float My Boat (Bougenvilla Remix)
14. Daun Giventi - Valkyrie
15. Dalero & Zuubi vs Aresz - Dracarys
16. Oliver Smith - Inside